Become part of a dynamic and globally growing company as
Corporate Legal Counsel (m/f/d)
As the European subsidiary of the American group EVO Payments International, EVO offers innovative, reliable and secure solutions for the acceptance of debit and credit cards as well as other payment methods (e.g. PayPal, paydirekt) in retail, e-commerce and ATMs. Further services complete the full service portfolio.
What will you be doing?
- Negotiate/review commercial contracts
- Advise on a variety of corporate legal issues
- Advise on legal regulatory matters
- Assist with project management tasks and various other activities needed to organize and track legal obli-gations, contracts etc.
- Assist with the preparation of resolutions, annual filings and other corporate governance items
- Advise on regulatory compliance matters, including data privacy
- Assist in the formation and dissolution of entities, changes in entity organization structure and manage-ment and other changes for legal entities supporting the businessLeading of moderately complex projects and participates in larger, more complex initiatives.
- Travel to European sites may be necessary (when travel resumes)
You could be a great fit with these qualifications
- Qualified Lawyer in Germany with 8+ years' Post Qualification Experience
- German general corporate and commercial legal experience is required either top tier law firm or in-house
- Payments industry experience will be an advantage.
- Fluent in English
- Requires excellent oral and written communication and organizational skills
- Team player with the ability to work with all levels of the organization, including working closely with the Company's senior legal, finance and business personnel
- Exercises good judgment
- Demonstrates strong contract review and drafting skills
- Ability to craft, plan and successfully execute projects and meet multiple deadlines in a dynamic environ-ment
- Highly responsive with ability to manage high workload volumes expertly and effectively
- Manage own matters with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and SharePoint)
We promote equal opportunities and diversity within the team!
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents by e-mail, stating your earliest possible start date, your salary expectations and the reference code 1680.
As the European subsidiary of the American group of companies EVO Payments International, EVO offers innovative, reliable and secure solutions for the acceptance of debit and credit cards as well as other payment methods (e.g. PayPal, paydirekt) in brick-and-mortar retail, E-commerce and mail order commerce, as well as at ATMs. Additional services round off the full-service package.
- Mission statement, vision and values
- EVO news
- EVO Magazin
Jobs & careers
- Senior Application Performance Engineer (m/f/d)
- Team Head Indirect Sales (m/w/d)
- Team Head Product Management E-Commerce (m/w/d)
- Merchant Operations Manager TZ (m/w/d)
- Product Manager E-Commerce (m/w/d)
- Junior Product Manager POS (m/w/d)
- Senior Operational Risk & Controls Manager (m/w/d)
- Corporate Legal Counsel (m/f/d)