(Junior) Application Manager (m/f)
Are you just starting out in your career? Can you work with numbers just as well as with people and are you interested in helping to shape the future of cashless payments? We are looking for people like you! Pursue a career with one of the world's leading payment service providers!
- Support to the specialist departments in operational processes (data analyses, configurations)
- Maintenance and operation of business-critical applications
- Updating and further development of the team's own documentation
- Monitoring the production processes for availability, function and performance
- On-call service (24/7) in rotation
- Completed training as an IT specialist, Bachelor's degree in business information technology/information technology or comparable training and initial professional experience
- Initial practical experience working with and scripting Unix systems (AIX/RHEL, ksh93)
- SQL knowledge for the maintenance and analysis of data
- Sound basic knowledge of the current security and encryption technologies
- Knowledge of the security regulations of credit card organizations (PCI DSS) and the credit card transaction processes as well as the regulatory framework is desirable
- Diligent and well-structured way of working, analytical thinking
- Fluent German and good English skills (spoken and written).
- Confident manner and excellent communication skills
What we offer
- A dynamic and expanding company with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making channels in a forward-looking sector
- Individual career development through targeted advancement
- Attractive salary, flexible working hours and 30 days of leave per year
- Employee cafeteria with varied range of dishes, free drinks and fruits
- Employee events
- Central location in the heart of Cologne with good transport links
We promote equal opportunities and diversity within the team!
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents by e-mail, stating your earliest possible start date, your salary expectations and the reference code 26-2017.
As the European subsidiary of the American group of companies EVO Payments International, EVO offers innovative, reliable and secure solutions for the acceptance of debit and credit cards as well as other payment methods (e.g. PayPal, paydirekt) in brick-and-mortar retail, E-commerce and mail order commerce, as well as at ATMs. Additional services round off the full-service package.
- Mission statement, vision and values
- Advantages at a glance
- EVO news
- Jobs & careers