Junior Software Tester (m/f)
Do you want to make a real difference and help to shape the future of cashless payment transactions? Do you want to contribute your abilities and ideas with fun and passion as a Software Tester? We are looking for people like you! Pursue a career with one of the world's leading payment service providers!
- Working with your team, you ensure the quality of our applications and improve these continuously.
- You analyze technical requirements, determine test scenarios and prepare test case specifications.
- The technical implementation of test cases, the installation of test objects and the test implementation are also your responsibility.
- You support the specialist divisions in the Business Acceptance Test (BAT / UAT).
- You decide which tests can be automated (both tool-based and self-developed software), and implement their automation.
- You are involved in the introduction and maintenance of tools for test automation and test data generation.
- You work on the improvement of the test process.
- Completed studies in business information technology/information technology, mathematics or comparable training
- Experience in software development quality assurance
- Good knowledge of using SQL (preferably with Oracle databases) and Unix-Shell
- Knowledge of working with soapUI/ReadyAPI and programming experience XML, Groovy, Java) desirable
- Sector knowledge and ISTQB certification(s) are desirable, but not essential
- Dedication and an innovative spirit, as well as an awareness of quality
- Very good German and English skills (spoken and written).
What we offer
- A dynamic and expanding company with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making channels in a forward-looking sector
- Individual career development through targeted advancement
- Attractive salary, flexible working hours and 30 days of leave per year
- Employee cafeteria with varied range of dishes, free drinks and fruits
- Employee events
- Central location in the heart of Cologne with good transport links
We promote equal opportunities and diversity within the team!
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents by e-mail, stating your earliest possible start date, your salary expectations and the reference code 16-2017.
As the European subsidiary of the American group of companies EVO Payments International, EVO offers innovative, reliable and secure solutions for the acceptance of debit and credit cards as well as other payment methods (e.g. PayPal, paydirekt) in brick-and-mortar retail, E-commerce and mail order commerce, as well as at ATMs. Additional services round off the full-service package.
- Mission statement, vision and values
- Advantages at a glance
- EVO news
- Jobs & careers