(Senior) Application Manager (m/f/d)
Can you work with numbers just as well as with people and are you interested in helping to shape the future of cashless payments? We are looking for people like you! Pursue a career with one of the world's leading payment service providers!
- Monitoring the Unix-based production processes for availability, function and performance
- Enhancement and maintenance of documents and administration tools (Shell, SQL, Jython)
- Maintenance and operation of business-critical applications
- Support to the specialist departments in operational processes (data analyses, configurations)
- On-call service (24/7) in rotation
- Independent analysis and permanent rectification of incorrect data constellations in close cooperation with the Development department
- Definition of change requests for optimization of the platform
- Advising the Development department regarding operational aspects of software development
- Completed studies in information technology, business information technology or comparable training
- Several years of practical experience with Unix systems (AIX and Linux)
- Good SQL knowledge (ideally Oracle PL/SQL) for the maintenance and analysis of data
- Knowledge of the current Internet, security and encryption technologies
- Knowledge of the security regulations of the credit card organizations (PCI DSS) desirable
- Specialized knowledge of the credit card transaction processes and the regulatory framework
- Fluent German and very good English skills (spoken and written).
- Pro-active, efficient and diligent working style as well as ability to work in a team
- Confident manner and excellent communication skills
What we offer
- A dynamic and expanding company with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making channels in a forward-looking sector
- Individual career development through targeted advancement
- Attractive salary, flexible working hours and 30 days of leave per year
- Employee cafeteria with varied range of dishes, free drinks and fruits
- Employee events
- Central location in the heart of Cologne with good transport links
We promote equal opportunities and diversity within the team!
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents by e-mail, stating your earliest possible start date, your salary expectations and the reference code 19-2017.
As the European subsidiary of the American group of companies EVO Payments International, EVO offers innovative, reliable and secure solutions for the acceptance of debit and credit cards as well as other payment methods (e.g. PayPal, paydirekt) in brick-and-mortar retail, E-commerce and mail order commerce, as well as at ATMs. Additional services round off the full-service package.
- Mission statement, vision and values
- Advantages at a glance
- EVO news
- Jobs & careers