Become part of a dynamic and globally growing company as:
Senior Credit & Risk Analyst (m/f/d)
In conducting our business, EVO is committed to creating an exciting, diverse and collaborative work environment for our employees. We know our success is the direct result of the talent, dedication, and energy of all our employees. In order to achieve this success, we share a common set of values that guides our behaviour at work each day.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Credit & Risk Analyst to join our Cologne office. This exciting role is primarily focused on the German market however some responsibilities may extend to the Irish & UK markets depending on department needs.
- Risk assessment of merchant business models and financial profiles in the POS (Point-of-Sale), MOTO (Mail Order/ Telephone Order), and ECOM (E-Commerce) transaction environment including the inherent risks related to credit card acceptance/ acquiring
- Financial analysis based on business model risk, financial statements, forecasts, credit bureau data etc.
- Quantification of chargeback risk exposure and potential collateral / reserve requirements to mitigate EVO risk
- Verification of adherence to AML /KYC, compliance requirements, scheme rules and credit risk guidelines
- Proactive monitoring of newly boarded and existing merchants (transaction monitoring, periodic credit reviews and scheme compliance)
- Involvement in coaching and oversight to optimise development, portfolio risk management and team performance in accordance with company objectives (including targets around losses and merchants boarded)
- Collaboration with sales channels and partners to advance new merchant applications
- Various risk reporting, investigating and oversight tasks
- Risk event escalation plus involvement in the preparation of regular portfolio performance reporting and presentation to local European / Evo Group senior management
- Internal contact for risk management and compliance enquiries
- Training of partners and merchants on risk management processes
- Close cooperation and collaboration with colleagues in Madrid, Dublin, Warsaw & Cologne
Your professional and personal requirements
- Strong commercial and financial analysis skills with 4 years relevant experience in credit analysis, risk and/or underwriting (preferably in a regulated fintech, payment or banking entity)
- Thorough style with inherent attention to detail, risk awareness, business acumen and curiosity
- A team player with adaptable communication, negotiation and prioritization skills to succeed within a fast paced, customer focused, effective risk team
- Strong command of excel
- Relevant 3rd level degree in business / finance
- Excellent English and German (verbal and written) essential
We promote equal opportunities and diversity within the workforce!
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents by email, stating your earliest possible starting date, your salary expectations and the reference code 2046.
Als europäische Tochter der amerikanischen Unternehmensgruppe EVO Payments bietet EVO innovative, zuverlässige und sichere Lösungen für die Akzeptanz von Debit- und Kreditkarten sowie weiteren Zahlungsarten (z. B. PayPal, paydirekt) im stationären Handel, im E-Commerce und im Versandhandel sowie an Geldausgabeautomaten. Weitere Dienstleistungen vervollständigen das Full-Service-Angebot.
- Mission statement, vision and values
- EVO news
Jobs & careers
- IT Business Relationship Manager (m/f/d)
- Product Manager E-Commerce (m/w/d)
- Senior Implementation Manager (m/w/d)
- Junior Key Account Manager (m/w/d)
- Senior Credit & Risk Analyst (m/f/d)
- Campaign & Digital Marketing Manager (m/w/d)
- Graphic Designer / Media Designer Print & Digital (m/w/d)
- ATM-Sales Manager (m/f/d)