(Senior) Software Developer (m/f)
Do you want to make a real difference and help to shape the future of cashless payment transactions? Do you want to contribute your abilities and ideas with fun and passion as a Software Developer? We are looking for people like you! Pursue a career with one of the world's leading payment service providers!
- System responsibility in the back-office processing of credit card transactions
- Recording and analyzing requirements in close cooperation with the specialist departments
- Preparing technical specifications and product briefs
- Analyzing, drafting and implementing database models
- Implementing requirements, testing and handover of developments carried out
- Operational and third level support
- Project management
- Defining the strategic further development of the systems under your responsibility
- Completed studies in business information technology, information technology or comparable training
- Several years of experience in software development and project management
- Very good knowledge of the Oracle database, in particular development with SQL and PL/SQL
- Good knowledge of database access optimization and using Unix-Shell
- Specialized knowledge of the credit card transaction processes and the regulatory framework is desirable
- Very good analytical understanding and enjoyment in working and solving problems independently
- Very good German and good English skills (spoken and written).
What we offer
- A dynamic and expanding company with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making channels in a forward-looking sector
- Individual career development through targeted advancement
- Attractive salary, flexible working hours and 30 days of leave per year
- Employee cafeteria with varied range of dishes, free drinks and fruits
- Employee events
- Central location in the heart of Cologne with good transport links
We promote equal opportunities and diversity within the team!
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents by e-mail, stating your earliest possible start date, your salary expectations and the reference code 17-2017.
As the European subsidiary of the American group of companies EVO Payments International, EVO offers innovative, reliable and secure solutions for the acceptance of debit and credit cards as well as other payment methods (e.g. PayPal, paydirekt) in brick-and-mortar retail, E-commerce and mail order commerce, as well as at ATMs. Additional services round off the full-service package.
- Mission statement, vision and values
- Advantages at a glance
- EVO news
- Jobs & careers