Information for Postbank employees about the collaboration with EVO
It's great to work with you!
Postbank - a branch of DB Privat- und Firmenkundenbank AG and EVO Payments are partnering to offer new and existing Postbank customers attractive solutions for the acceptance of payments. Below we have compiled all of the information and documents you need for your sales activities as an employee of Postbank. If you have any further questions, we would be happy to help. You can find the contact details below.
The solutions available and how to use them
Exclusive special offers have been developed for Postbank customers, which are geared towards their typical requirements and represent a good solution for the majority of customers. These special offers are shown in the following table. You can create a contract for these offers directly. The special contract forms, which are pre-filled with the conditions of the special offers, can also be found in the table below.
Alternatively, you can pass on the lead to EVO. We will then take care of the contract preparation. Please use the following form to pass on the lead:
EVO PAY - Payment solution for the POS
Our payment solution for the point of sale is a full-service offering. It consists of a terminal (choice of fixed, portable or mobile) as well as the acceptance of all common card payment methods (Mastercard, Debit Mastercard (EC), Maestro, Visa and V PAY as well as the German girocard). This means that your merchant customers can realize their full sales potential and accept payments from national and international customers.
EVO E-PAY BASIC and MAX - Payment solution for E-commerce
Our payment solution for card-not-present transactions is also a full-service offering. It consists of the technical connection of the online shop via EVO E-PAY BASIC or MAX as well as the acceptance of common card payment methods (Mastercard, Debit Mastercard (EC), Maestro, Visa and V PAY) and the account-based methods paydirekt*, PayPal*, SEPA Direct Debit Services* and SOFORT Überweisung*, which can be used to collect payments. More than 100 additional procedures can be technically realized with EVO E-PAY MAX upon request.
To protect the card transactions against fraud, the card verification number is required and 3-D Secure, also known as Mastercard SecureCode or Verified by Visa, is used. As an option with EVO E-PAY BASIC we offer the Securepay package, which features an additional check of the frequency of recurrent patterns in payment transactions, within a predefined time period. In EVO E-PAY MAX, you can choose from a wide range of additional security services, such as Retail Decisions, scoring systems, and many more.
* Subject to corresponding contracts with third-party providers.
The partnership between Postbank and EVO Payments
For internal purposes and presentations to large customers, you can find materials here that explain
- who EVO Payments is
- why Postbank and EVO Payments are partnering
- what solutions are available to Postbank customers as part of the collaboration
- the options available to you for passing on leads
- You can find the process for branch sales here.
- You can find the process for the Business Center here.
- You can find the process for business customers here.
- You can find the process for corporate customers here.
- You can find the EVO-internal process here.
Which documents apart from the contract are required?
In addition to the duly signed acceptance contract, the customer is asked to transfer the following documents for the purpose of identification - Know Your Customer (KYC):
- Current company registration document (e.g. trade license, commercial register extract or similar – documents should be no older than 6 months)
- Copy of the ID of the party authorized to sign
- For legal entities, verification of the economic beneficiaries named in the contract is required. This must reflect the current shareholder structure (e.g. shareholder list, share register, organizational diagram, etc.)
- Personal identification is also required for sole traders. The reliable Postident procedure may be used for this, but verification by any other body authorized to do so, e.g. banks or notaries, is also possible
What to do if the customer requests different conditions?
Please contact EVO in the event of such requests.
- Business customers: +49 221 99577-567
- Corporate customers: +49 221 99577-579
Contact person for interested parties:
T +49 221 99577-7772
F +49 221 99577-8777
Contact person for existing customers:
T +49 221 99577-7771
F +49 221 99577-8777
Recipient for contractual documents:
With the ongoing expansion of the partnership between Postbank and EVO, additional contact points are going to be created for you.