Become part of a dynamic and globally growing company as:
Senior Application Performance Engineer (m/f/d)
As the European subsidiary of the American group EVO Payments International, EVO offers innovative, reliable and secure solutions for the acceptance of debit and credit cards as well as other payment methods (e.g. PayPal, paydirekt) in retail, e-commerce and ATMs. Further services complete the full service portfolio.
We search for a Partner with application development, application support, and other IT infrastructure resources to define measurement frameworks, develop key performance indicators (KPIs) and dashboards, and deliver self-service visualization and reporting capabilities that enable improved application performance.
- Responsible for the analysis of systems architecture, relationships between subsystems and end-to-end system flows to ensure performance.
- Ensures changes in technical or business systems do not adversely impact application performance.
- Serves as a technical expert resolving critical and complex application performance issues and identifies and drives optimization changes in the application design to improve customer experience for mission/business critical IT applications.
- Understanding of IBM AIX, IBM Power hardware, Oracle database, and other relevant enterprise technologies.
- Applies knowledge of application development, performance monitoring, alerting, diagnostic and planning methodologies, with specific expertise in the following primary and secondary tools/technology (e.g., Dynatrace, .NET development, IIS, Java, and DB, Introscope, ITCAM and Visual Performance Manager).
- Leading of moderately complex projects and participates in larger, more complex initiatives.
- Solving complex technical and operational problems.
- Acting as a resource for teammates with less experience.
- People management responsibility for a small team.
- Bachelor’s degree in and min. 5 years of experience in application development or related IT discipline or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function.
- Ability to plan and manage projects and to solve complex problems by applying best practices.
- Ability to interpret and convey complex, difficult, or sensitive information.
- Working knowledge of performance monitoring and tuning properties and principles; working knowledge of performance monitoring tools and system utilities to investigate routine system/subsystem performance problems.
- Experience with performance tuning as it relates to application performance (.NET or Java), Database (Oracle), UNIX (IBM AIX), IBM Power systems, APM monitoring tools (e.g. Dynatrace, Introscope) and standard Windows based performance monitors (Perfmon); Virtualization Systems Administration and Tuning (LPAR/WPAR, VMWare/KVM, Citrix).
- Fluent language skills in german and english to work locally and with international colleagues.
We promote equal opportunities and diversity within the workforce!
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents by email, stating your earliest possible starting date, your salary expectations and the reference code 961.
Als europäische Tochter der amerikanischen Unternehmensgruppe EVO Payments bietet EVO innovative, zuverlässige und sichere Lösungen für die Akzeptanz von Debit- und Kreditkarten sowie weiteren Zahlungsarten (z. B. PayPal, paydirekt) im stationären Handel, im E-Commerce und im Versandhandel sowie an Geldausgabeautomaten. Weitere Dienstleistungen vervollständigen das Full-Service-Angebot.
- Leitbild, Vision und Werte
- EVO News
- EVO Magazin
- Jobs & Karriere