Terms and Conditions, brochures and fliers
- Terms and Conditions, as of April 3, 2018 (PDF)
- List of Prices and Services, as of September 21, 2018 (PDF)
- Card Acceptance Currencies, as of July 5, 2018 (PDF)
- Welcome brochure Card Acceptance for Card-Present Transactions (PDF)
- Welcome brochure Card Acceptance for Card-Not-Present Transactions (PDF)
By accepting cards and other cashless payment methods, you as a merchant in POS or CNP business can tap new customer segments and maximize your sales potential through higher shopping cart values and spontaneous purchases. For you to make the most of these advantages, it is essential that consumers know that you accept these payment methods. Virtually every payment method has a logo that users are familiar with and that immediately tells them in a purchase situation that they can pay with their trusted payment method. Use of this logo is therefore crucial for showing acceptance of a payment method. But as is common with trademarks, their use is only allowed under certain conditions and if the rules of the holder of the rights are observed.
Notes on use
The two most important basic rules for using external logos are actually fairly obvious:
- you may only use logos and brand names if you are entitled to do so, i.e. there is a corresponding acceptance contract.
- You may not change logos and brand names, as they are elementary components of the holder of the rights' appearance.